You might have come across different types of forms while you shop something online. Well, that is exactly how Magento2 Contact Form Extension helps different businesses.
Types of Magento 2 forms
There can be many different types of Magento 2 contact form extensions. Thinking about what those are? Here you go, these are some of the different types of forms that people opt to choose:
1. Fancy slide-out forms – these are the fancy type of forms that appear on your website. These forms when used appear to the consumer either on the side or tend to appear from the bottom. This one gives a modern look to your site.
2. Multi-page forms – for more amounts of input fields, these multi-page forms are one of the best options. How to get them? Well, it is simple; all you need to do is use the extension and create as many of them by a form page component.
3. Handy multi-column forms – these type of forms are almost similar to the previous ones. They apart from having pages, have a number of columns to provide the information. With these forms you can make a better use layout of contact forms.
4. Pre-fill forms – these are the types of Magento 2 contact form extension that is capable of being refilled. They have the ability to pre-fill the customer details or the product details. It saves the time and energy of the consumers.
5. Dynamic forms – while talking about these types of Magento 2 forms it is clear from the name that they have the ability to create forms that are multipurpose. In these, the form fields are dependent on the input filled in by the customers.
So, these are the types of Magento 2 forms.