Check through pregnancy calendar how many weeks pregnant am i
Are you pregnant? Yes, then you can keep a check over your week to week pregnancy. A pregnancy calendar will help you in this, and you can find out how far gone you are. Now checking about your pregnancy weeks is simple due to the pregnancy calculator. It takes 42 weeks to deliver a healthy baby, and in this duration, you and your husband should take very crucial precautions and measures. One thing that every pregnant lady wants to know is how many weeks pregnant am ii. It is important to see your progress to know about the health of the baby.
Other than regular checkups and switching to the healthy diet plan you should be aware few more things.
• Simple exercise can keep you fit. You can also take pregnancy exercise class.
• Avoid caffeine and alcohol as they are not good for your body.
• Stay away from smoking and smokers. Being a passive smoker will also affect you.
• Stay away from any stress and worries.
• Wear comfortable clothes. Don’t wear tight and fit dress and shoes.
• Take good and sound sleep, sleep for at least 8 hours. If you are not able to get good sleep, then you should consult the physician about it.
• Don’t take medicine without consulting your doctor as it will be harmful to the health of a baby.
• To avoid any complications, you must visit the doctor and talk freely about any of your previous health issues.
• Traveling during pregnancy will not cause any problem. But wear safety belts and don’t visit for too long and frequent as it will exhaust you.
• Fish contains mercury, and therefore you must eat the right amount of fish. Avoid fish likes swordfish, tilefish, and large fish they have high mercury.
Keep the above points in mind and keep checking on how many weeks pregnant am I and take vitamins supplements according to it.